Product information "FIBARO Walli Dimmer"
With the FIBARO Walli Dimmer you always adjust your lighting to the respective occasion. The small flush-mounted module is combined with a visually appealing switch, which can be used to dim the existing lighting.
The small FIBARO Walli dimmer measures the active power as well as the energy consumption. With its LED ring you are informed about the current energy consumption. The installation is easy and can be carried out according to your individual wishes. Use the included switch or your own switch series (GIRA System 55**, Legrand Celiane, Schneider Odace).
The FIBARO Walli Dimmer can be used for the following luminaries:
- conventional incandescent lamps and halogen
- ELV halogen lamps and dimmable LED bulbs (with electronic transformers)
- MLV halogen lamps (with ferromagnetic transformers)
- dimmable LED bulbs
- dimmable compact fluorescent CFL tube lamps
The FIBARO Walli Dimmer can also be used in combination with the well-known FIBARO Bypass 2 (FIB_FGB-002) to dim and switch LED lamps and energy-saving lamps without flickering.
- Dimmer for existing lighting systems
- Scene control
- Can be used with FIBARO Bypass 2
- Power supply: 110 - 230V, 50/60Hz
- Security: S2
- SmartStart enable
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
We would like to point out that this article is not a new product. The product has got the complete functionality and can be integrated into a Z-Wave Smart Home without restriction.
However, the product may have the following characteristics:
- broken seal,
- damaged packaging,
- no original packaging
- missing accessories,
- minimal signs of wear,
- no current software version.
We offer to you a guarantee of one year. With a possible return you receive a credit note, there is no exchange of the product.
The picture may not correspond to the scope of delivery of the product.