WiFi-operated action and scenes activation device. Shelly i3 has no relays but is small enough to be installed anywhere and shows the status of 3 inputs. The device is in one of the switches and can command other connected Shelly relays, sensors, or HTTP, MQTT or CoAP controlled devices. Opportunities are endless through discrete commands on the home network or scenes in the cloud.
No additional controller. Shelly i3 uses your home WiFi network, no additional controllers are needed.
Multi-click support. Up to 24 possible actions. Control the lights, shut the blinds and open the door. Run any Shelly device and scenes you desire.
3 AC inputs. Shelly i3 has three inputs for every situation. You can create scenes in the Shelly Cloud app and command them all.
Free Cloud. All you need to manage your Shelly devices is a smartphone and the Shelly Cloud application.
Support 100-240V~ 50/60Hz. Shelly i3 is compatible with all major international voltage standards.
Complex scenes control. With Shelly i3 you can run synchronized actions of several Shelly devices. With one push you can have the lighting in the whole house turned on/off.
- Power supply: Shelly i3 is compatible with all major international voltage standards 110-230V ±10% 50/60Hz AC and 24-60V DC
- Complex scenes control: Activate or deactivate synchronized actions of several Shelly devices
- Working temperature: -40°C ÷ 40°C
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Shelly i3 can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point
- Frequency: 2400 - 2484 MHz
- Operational range (depending on local construction): - up to 50 m outdoors - up to 30 m indoors
- Electrical consumption: < 1 W