Product information "Eutonomy - euFIX S214 DIN adapter (with button)"
euFIX adapters facilitate the integration of FIBARO system into building infrastructure: in homes, offices, warehouses and hotels.
You can use the euFIX S214 Adapter to install the FIBARO® Switch FGS-214 module on DIN TH35 type rail in your electrical switchboard. The euFIX S214 Adapter consists of the case and the baseboard, where the FGS-214 module is mounted. The dimensions of the case are appropriate for a standard DIN TH35 type rail. The baseboard contains a set of screw terminals, where you can safely connect all the wires (power supply, input and output signals, control push-buttons). The front panel of the case contains two diagnostics micro-push-buttons S1 & S2, which you can use to control or to register the FIBARO® module within your Z-Wave system. Also, you can remove it from the system without opening the adapter's case.
- Suitable for FIBARO® FGS-214
- Supply voltage: 230V, 50/60Hz
- Load power: max 6.5 A (resistive load)
- Dimensions: 34.8 x 87.3 x 64.7 mm
- Conductor wires cross section: max. 2.5 mm2
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to +35 °C
- Relative humidity: ≤95 %, no condensation