Product information "LED Trading Inwall Module for momentary switch (Zigbee)"
The LED Trading Inwall Module for momentary switch (Zigbee) integrates your existing light installation in your Smart Home. The module can be installed in the flushbox without any drilling. After the module has been mounted, you can connect it to your Zigbee enabled Smart Home Gateway. Afterwards, you can control the lights via a remote control, a voice assistant or with your Smartphone as well as with the existing momentary wall switch.
Make your home even smarter by integrating the module into your automations. Combine it with a motion sensor and the light will be turned on when motion is detected. Furthermore, you can control your lights with smart scenes. So, when you start a movie night with your beloved ones, the light will be turned off gently.
The LED Trading inwall module works with dimmable LED lamps or LED drivers with a maximum power of 200W. Incandescent lamps and halogen lamps with a maximum power of 400W can be also connected.
- Flush-mounted Zigbee switch
- Integrates existing installations (lighting or other devices) into a Zigbee network
- Connection to universal momentary switch with 8-230V
- Supports capacitive and ohmic loads
- Maximum load: 200W for LEDs, 400W for incandescent lights
- Output voltage: 100-230V, max. 1,5 A
- Power supply: 100-230V, 50Hz
- Wireless technology: Zigbee 3.0
- Frequency: 2,4 GHz
- IP-class: IP20
- Compatible with SmartThings, Aeotec Smart Home Hub, Philips Hue, Amazon Echo Plus, Home Assistant (with Zigbee Stick)