Secure Indoor Sensor for Temperature and Humidity
The SES303 indoor sensor is applied for temperature and humidity measurement for smart central heating controls or any other similar application. Its user interface is straightforward and with a push button and LED indication on back side, one can easily include/exclude this to a Z-Wave network.
In addition to the standard functionality it also supports one of the following optional configurations:
- One external NTC wired temperature sensor (SES 001).
- Four external wired pipe/tank temperature sensors (SES 002) each connected by a 1m long cable.
- One external wired pipe/tank temperature sensor (SES 003), connected by a 4m long cable.
- Temperature and humidity sensor for indoor use
- Supports central heating controls or similar applications
- Local button, status LED
- Optional input for external temperature sensors
- Power Supply: 2x batteries (AA)
- Wireless Technology: Z-Wave Plus