frient Intelligent Smoke Sensor
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||68 x 42 x 68 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||71 x 71 x 70 mm|
|Article net weight||0.087 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.118 Kg|
More than beep beep. frient Intelligent Smoke Alarm. Imagine always having a frient who tells you when something’s wrong at your house. Someone warning you instantly when smoke is detected. Beep… Beep… Beeeeeep. A frient with a great volume – and who is a LOUD fella. Someone who also warns you when you’re far from home where even the loudest of smoke alarms will have to give up.
A pocket-sized protector. The Zigbee-based smoke alarm helps protect your home from fire, no matter where you are. It warns you with a loud sound when it detects smoke or fire, and it has the additional feature of alerting you remotely through notifications. That way, you can call the fire department or get a neighbor to check on your house if you’re not at home. Perfect if you travel a lot, have a second home, or simply want to feel more secure. The Intelligent Smoke Alarm is battery-powered and easy to install.
A true frient you can trust. The Intelligent Smoke Alarm connects to other friently smoke alarms. This means that they all go off if one does. So you won’t overhear it if an alarm goes off in one room while you’re at the other end of the house. Not every hero wears a cape.
- Dimensions: Ø65 x 40 mm
- Power supply battery: 1 x CR123, exchangeable
- Battery life: 3 years, reporting every 5 minutes
- Battery level and low battery warning can be reported
- Radio sensitivity: -98 dBm
- Radio output power: +8 dBm
- IP class: IP20
- Operation temperature: 0 to +50°C
- Relative humidity 10-95% non-condensing
- Optical Sensor
- Siren output 85 dB/3m
- Temperature sensor range: 0 to +50°C
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C (accuracy ± 0.5°C)
- Zigbee 3.0
- Conforming to CE, RoHS and REACH directives
- DIN EN 14604 and DIN 14676 certified
Please note that a Zigbee gateway is required for notification on your smartphone.