Z-Wave.Me RaZberry2 (KR) - Z-Wave Plug-On Module for Raspberry Pi (Korean frequency)
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||44 x 42 x 14 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||45 x 50 x 15 mm|
|Article net weight||0.010 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.012 Kg|
The Z-Wave.Me RaZberry - now with korean frequency - turns every Raspberry Pi into a Z-Wave smart home gateway. The bundle of hardware and precompiled Z-Wave wireless network management software waits to be completed by your own user interface running in a web browser or a mobile phone.
The RaZberry 2 has an optimized antenna, wherewith the module can achieve a range of up to 200 meters.
The RaZberry consists of the following parts:
- Z-Wave transceiver pluggable to the GPIO interface of the Raspberry Pi
- Optimized transceiver firmware running on the Z-Wave transceiver chip
- Certified Z-Wave communication stack ‘Z-Way’, running on the Raspberry Pi and providing a web-based interface
- Z-Way AJAX based demo user interface allows easy access to all Z-Wave functions of Z-Way and shows use of JSON interface
Please note: The package includes only the Z-Wave plug-on module and the appropriate software. The Raspberry Pi baseboard is NOT included. More information is available on the RaZberry website razberry.z-wave.me.
- Korean frequency
- Plug-on module turns any Raspberry Pi into a Z-Wave gateway
- Optimized antenna for up to 200 m wireless range
- Z-Way AJAX based demo user interface allows access to all Z-Wave functions and shows use of JSON interface