Eurotronic ZigBee Spirit
|Article Dimensions (WxHxL)||55 x 67 x 86 mm|
|Package Dimensions (WxHxL)||103 x 130 x 65 mm|
|Article net weight||0.130 Kg|
|Article gross weight||0.247 Kg|
Spirit ZigBee is an energy saving controller compatible with the ZigBee wireless standard. Spirit ZigBee uses the Home Automation Profile 1.2 as a radiator thermostat as an HVAC compatible end device.
Depending on the mode, the energy-saving controller can be used as a heater thermostat or, when the control is disabled, it can act as a pure actuator. The temperature measured by the internal sensor or the position of the valve drive can be reported back to the corresponding gateway via ZigBee.
- Wireless standard: ZigBee 3.0
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Thermostat control with Echo Plus and Echo Show, without additional gateway
- Quick change of heating times, temperatures, etc.
- Control of the thermostats also from on the road
- Open Window Detection
- Illuminated LCD display
- Low-noise operation
- Simple mounting and installation
- Control range: 5° C to 30° C
- Response sensitivity: 0.1° C
- Protection class: IP20
- Scope of delivery: ZigBee energy saving controller, Quick Start Guide DE/EN, operating instructions (FR, ES, IT, PL), 3 adapters (Danfoss RA, RAV, RAVL), 2 LR6/Mignon/AA batteries