Product information "Aqua Scope Water Contact Sensor"
The Aqua Scope Water Contact Sensor is placed at critical positions within the home and will detects even the smallest drops of water thanks to the capillary effect (water is soaked into the colored sensor channel). Detected water results in an alarm which is sent to your Smart Home gateway. The unique feature of this device is the central sensor ring with 4 metal water probes on four corners. This ensures that detection works in any orientation of the device placement. An external secondary water detection probe can be connected to the main device and then acts as second sensor, differing from the primary probe. The internal temperature sensor reports freezing condition to protect the water installation from further damaging.
- Water Sensor detects even single drops of water
- Replaceable battery (1/2AA)
- Battery lifetime up to 7 years
- Built-in temperature sensor with freeze warning
- IP67 water-proof design
- Additional external sensor pad attachable
- Works in every position due to 4 pin sensor ring
- Z-Wave 700 chip series built in